Permission for the use
All rights in all texts, images, audio and materials appearing in this site are reserved. You may read and download materials (in their entirety) for personal use only, on condition that you comply with the terms and conditions applicable to this site. You may not alter any material, repost or sell it without permission. Commercial use or publication of all or any material displayed and any use of the Plan logo, without prior written permission from Plan, is strictly prohibited.
Permission for the use of any materials on this site can be requested from : firstname.lastname@example.org.
All electronic links to this site require the consent of Plan West Africa Region ; please email requests to email@example.com.
Plan Internet terms and conditions
The use of this site is provided by Plan West Africa Region and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions :
1. Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Plan or any third party (including without limitation any Plan sponsor or sponsored child) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, Plan shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
4. Plan can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
5. Plan does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
6. Plan takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
7. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Plan. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
8. You are advised that, in order to respect the privacy of the children with whom we work, the photographs and names used on this site are not necessarily those of the actual children concerned.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of France.
What are "cookies," and does the Plan website use "cookies ?"
How does Plan use "cookie" information and can I control its use ?
Cookie information is used by Plan for tracking which areas of our website you have visited, and how frequently. No personal information is tracked or stored as we are simply reporting technical statistics such as browser type and size, in order to ensure that our site is most effective across the range of technology used throughout the world. In addition, cookies help us to diagnose problems with our server. Please check your computer or software manual for specifics on how cookies work on your particular computer. It is possible to block cookies from being loaded onto your computer. Please note, however, that blocking cookies can affect the performance of websites, including loading time, with your computer.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.